All of us who live here in Columbus, Ohio know it’s a wonderful place. That’s one of the reasons I take great pride in helping my clients purchase a new home, or sell their existing home with a minimum amount of hassle and the maximum return on their investment.
It’s all about you when you work with me. I consider your needs and your wants first and foremost and understand that your purchase or sale represents one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. You can count on me to negotiate aggressively while protecting you, providing guidance every step of the way. I believe in delivering the best service possible and hopefully turning you into a client for life.
Whether you’re looking for a high-rise condominium in the Arena District, a stately family home, a historic gem in Victorian Village or a turn-of-the-20th-century charmer in the Short North Arts District, your home or future abode deserves the consummate professional representation I provide to all my clients.
I pride myself in upholding the Realtor’s Promise:
1. I promise to tell you the truth about your property. I will give you my honest assessment of what your home is worth. I won’t mislead you about its value in order to get your listing.
2. I promise to disclose all my relationships in the transaction. If I am representing both the buyer and the seller in our transaction, I am obligated to tell you. However, there are other kinds of relationships that may influence our business together, so if you’re thinking of buying a family house, I’ll tell you that too.
3. I promise not to put my commission ahead of what’s best for you. Of course I earn more money if you buy a $300,000 house instead of a $200,000 house. But if the $200,000 house is clearly best for you, I will respect your choice and work hard to complete the deal successfully.
4. I promise to respect your confidences. During the course of our working together, you may share personal, financial, and other confidential information with me. I will not disclose this information to anyone, nor will I use it to gain any kind of advantage in a transaction.
5. I promise to show you all the available properties in your price range. Some Realtors may try to steer you toward their own or their company’s listings. I’ll show you any property that meets your needs, regardless of who has the listing.
6. I promise to give you good advice. I deal with lenders, home inspectors, appraisers and countless other professionals on a regular basis. I can give you solid recommendations about these matters, if you need them, and if I think you might be making a bad choice, I’ll tell you.
7. I promise not to push you into a bidding war. Real estate is a competitive business and there are offers and counter-offers that go on during any business deal. However, I will not encourage you to go beyond your maximum budget to buy a property. I won’t tell you that other people are interested in the property or about to make offers in order to get you to make a higher offer.
8. I promise that you will understand what you’re signing. Any real estate deal involves a mountain of paperwork. You’ll be asked to sign all kinds of documents and I will explain them all and make sure you are comfortable every step of the way. I won’t get you into a time crunch so that you feel you don’t have time to read through the paperwork.
9. I promise to tell you the truth about myself. I’ll provide you with information about my background, my training, and my experience as a Realtor. I won’t make any false claims. I’ll discuss my commissions and any other compensation I might receive as a result of our transaction.
10. I promise to follow through and follow up. I don’t list and leave. I’ll discuss with you exactly how I work and what you can expect. I’ll communicate regularly and you’ll know everything that’s going on as soon as I know it. Even after we close the deal I’ll keep in touch, to be sure you’re still happy with the way things turned out.
If you’re in the market to buy or sell a luxury home in Columbus, Ohio, call me at 614-416-5473 or email me. Now let’s get started!